venerdì 8 maggio 2009

Framebuffer calibration!

I'm trying to calibrate the frame buffer modes.
Basically I tried to apply the same modes from the old Atmark implementation for CRT-VGA and CRT-SVGA in drivers/video/mxc/mxcfb.c to the new mx3fb.c driver in 2.6.30 kernel but the screen look out of borders in left and up. Also words printed have soft yellow shadows and the logo seems to be printed in 16 colours not 16 bpp :)

fbset is the utility made for me now (here the man page) it give me the ability to change geometry and timings of the screen but seems not work!
I've tried for so much time, but no results and every time recompiling the kernel to see changes of adjusting parameters is not a praticable way.

Now I'm trying to build the OSELAS BSP for their i.MX31 board. Thanks to Pengutronix!
Hoping this will help me :)

Bye!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento